Tuesday, February 23, 2010

4 guys on a motorcycle

Some days life is easy, I have an obvious choice of photo to put here. Other days, I can't decide between a good photo and a funny one. Today, I had to make that choice and of course I went with the funny one. If you were ever wondering how many people you can fit on a motorcycle, here's the out of focus answer. I had to pull over by the road, roll down the window, and try my luck at capturing this. Afterwards, I was asking myself why I didn't step out of the car to get a better shot. You know, I would have had to open the door, take off the seat belt, get out, ... in short, I felt lazy.

Then I remembered this poor guy from the BBC documentary Planet Earth who was trying to film the bird of paradise which displayed its tricks only when the female was around, in case he was feeling in the mood, no one was disturbing him, he was feeling like life was treating him well. The cameraman had to wait in his hide for days, 10 hours a day and he almost went insane. He even kept singing this 80's song bird of paradise in his head all the time: Bird of Paradise

And, I was feeling lazy because I had to take off my seat belt...

*In case you're wondering if the 4th guy fell down after this shot - no, kept clinging on. And I'm just waiting for the day, I will see 5 guys on a motorcycle.

2 comments:

  1. come to pakistan my friend and trust me might see more than 5!

    ReplyDelete
  2. If what you say is true, I definitely want to come and see. That and the colorful trucks. I might even bring some koshary for you :)

    ReplyDelete