Thursday, March 4, 2010

mi amigo

I didn't get to listen to music while waiting for boarding the plane. First, the airport cat came along and I took its pictures as it walked around the passangers and lay on the floor as if it didn't care about anything. Then my curious friend came. I gave him a piece of my brownie, then we played a little with my ipod. Finally, I took his photos. In the last photo, he was complaining that I wasn't giving him the camera. And he kept on saying "yo, yo, yo..." How could I when he was giving me such great shots? I was torn between 3 photos today, one of the cat, the other my friend smiling and showing me his matchbox car, and finally him being upset with me. When his mother asked him to leave me alone, he said I was "mi amigo". I got to polish my rusted Spanish tonight, gracias mi amigo...

No comments:

Post a Comment